McConnel’s all-terrain remote control work platform boosts safety by removing operators from steep-sided, dangerous and restricted-access zones.
Capable of tackling slopes of 55 degrees, ROBOCUT has a working range of 150m and is up to 25 times more productive than manual cutting.
Internationally renowned as a state-of-the-art slope mower, ROBOCUT is actually far more than just a green maintenance machine, offering a comprehensive range of attachments from a stump grinder to a snow blower.
Powered by a fuel-efficient 40hp Isuszu diesel engine, the machine can work for hours on a single tank of fuel and thrives in the toughest terrain.
Access all areas
ROBOCUT thrives in the toughest terrain, making it easy to work on busy highways, embankments, railway sidings, steep-slopes or riverbanks. It ensures safe, productive working without risk to life and limb.
McConnel continues to expand its range of attachments, offering a tool for almost every challenge. From snow clearance to forestry, grass cutting to quarry maintenance, McConnel can provide a safe and productive remote control solution.
- Up to 25 times faster than manual cutting
- Tackles slopes up to 55 degrees
- More fuel efficient than a three-man strimming team
- Multi-functional remote control capability
- Proven engine technology delivers outstanding reliability
- Easy to use proportional controls
- Work safely outside danger zones